Alcoholics amendment to New Zealand.
How could I have forgot I went to the best wine tour every just outside Auckland. We visited 3 wineries serving very nice wines including the 'Cats Pee on a Gooseberry Bush' very nice wine and not all all like cats pee although I have to admit to only smelling said substance and never tasting. Most fantastic cos the first winery (at 10 in the morning) let us sample 12 of their wines - the guide took us for lunch after cos we were all a bit tipsy. The wifee pouring the wines obviously didn't know what other wineries do i.e. give you tiny amounts.
She had a really great excuse for drinking - she thinks - and I totally believe her - that some drinks have a very low evapouration threashold - everything I drink evapourates out of my glass very quickly even on a day thats not that hot.
Talking of great excuses for drinking Mairi met two trainee doctors (so they must know what they're talking about) at the Franz Josef Glacier who told her we have two types of brain cells, slow ones - which are a bit thick and fast one - the intelligent ones (I have lots of these). They then told her alcohol kills the slow brain cells. Therefore everytime you drink you get more intelligen.
Theres a few of you out there who need to drink a lot more - that's all I'm saying

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home